Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2023

The Paper Shelter Blog Hop 2023




 Good Morning lovely crafters!

Welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop, in celebration of The Paper Shelter's 13th Birthday on the 8th of December!  This will be a two week challenge, with both teams taking part, and it's our way of thanking The Paper Shelter for sharing their wonderful images with us, and sponsoring our challenge.



 The theme for this special challenge is:

CELEBRATIONS

If you've arrived here from MeSi, then you're heading in the right direction!  If not, then you'll want to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to start again, because you don't want to miss out on this one.  Both Design Teams are participating, showcasing the gorgeous images available from The Paper Shelter, and each blog on the hop is offering one lucky commenter a digi of their choice, as well as the main prize, details of which are on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.

Used Image for my project is a Coloring Book image from the Christmas Cuties (page 52). You can find the book here. I added some shading with my Watercolour pencils - just some browns and greys. The image itself was already awesome with some added colour you can make it your own. To get the right size for a card I had to shrink my image to 30%. For my background I used lots of paper scrap strips and combinated them to something new. Because my background was so extravagantly I used some stamped images for postcards and postage stamps to go with the image. I have lots of brown and creme tones used on my card. The image was just so cute it has to stay the main focus of my card. I love the new coloring books collection. You have to see them if you haven't already. There are so many ot them.

From here, you will need to hop on over to Nicola.  Don't forget to leave your comment for an opportunity to win your choice of one of the fabulous digis available in store!

Good Luck!  Hope you've enjoyed the Hop so far!

10 Kommentare:

monique hat gesagt…

its just beautiful

Saskia Pullen hat gesagt…

Wow. Den ist ja super süss.. Hoffentlich wird den Empfaring das auch so entfaren..

Linda Mc Enery hat gesagt…

This is a masterpiece Natascha! Absolutely beautiful. I love the colours you've chosen.

Beebeebabs hat gesagt…

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Sarah Warren hat gesagt…

This is beautiful and I love your design. What a wonderful job you did.

Maryann scrapbooking hat gesagt…

Waouh ! Natascha.
Je n'ai pas de mot pour dire à quel point cette carte est magnifique et tellement travaillée. J'adore, j'adore ♥♥
Sublime !
MaryannG
Wow ! Natascha.
I have no words to say how magnificent and so elaborate this card is. I love it, I love it ♥♥
Gorgeous !

crafty hat gesagt…

Wow. Beautiful

Mel C hat gesagt…

Love your card, so pretty!

Crea Astrid hat gesagt…

A beautiful card with a beautiful cute image. Nicely colored. I have already seen several coloring books published at The Paper Shelter, I think they are great.
Congratulations on your 13th anniversary with The Paper Shelter.

Hugs, Astrid.

Bernadet hat gesagt…

What a great digi is this Natascha.
Beautiful papers also.